£11.20 per hour
37.5 hours weekly
Temporary role – 5 months initially
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsibility for the day-to-day line management of administrative support staff (including the provision of monthly supervision and delegation of work).
2. Ensure the effective and efficient provision of administrative services to support the Team Leader and wider team, to include striving to continuously improve and streamline administrative procedures and process.
3. Prioritise and manage workload on a daily basis, escalating areas of concern to the Team Manager/Admin Manager as appropriate. Exercise judgement and use own initiative to provide advice, information and guidance directly to service users, carers and other professionals.
4. Undertake routine secretarial duties including making appointments, maintaining diaries, distributing incoming mail and personally dealing with routine items, receiving telephone calls and taking action in accordance with established regulations and procedures. Distribution of circulars and leaflets as required.
5. Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and undertaking follow-up action as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. HNC / HND or equivalent / higher qualification in an administrative related field AND 1 years experience in a clerical / administrative role
4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 2 years’ experience in a clerical / administrative role
3 years’ experience in a clerical / administrative role
2.Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
3.Experience of Minute Taking
4. Full driving licence with access to a car.
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Reference ID: 3668
To apply for this job email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org