The company based in Ballynahinch, Co Down, is a leading Contract Electronics Manufacturer, operating in many different sectors including Aerospace, Consumer and Energy, and selling to the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an ambitious, dynamic, highly successful business and to make a real contribution to the company’s future growth.
Assisting in the management, control and co-ordination of NPI projects (PCBA) from 1st off production build to product realisation, ensuring an effective transfer of the project, in every aspect, into production, whilst ensuring project deadlines and requirements are achieved. Involvement in the development of the NPI process, including the deliverables necessary at each stage gate to ensure internal and external customer requirements are exceeded.
Engineering responsibilities will include technical support on build to print product including, but not exclusive, the following:
• Supporting NPI Project management and ownership of multiple parallel projects
• Programming of PCB assembly equipment including pick and place machinery
• Creation of operator build and process documentation
• Hands on support in model and pre-production build as necessitated by the business.
• Maintenance of appropriate and accurate records.
• Completion and development of documentation as per the requirements of ISO9001
• Any other reasonable duties as requested.
• 3rd level education in electrical or electronic engineering and/or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Surface Mount PCBA manufacturing environment in an engineering capacity
• IT literate with experience in MS office suite of programs
• Ability to communicate project status and escalation of issues / problems
• Prior experience in programming pick and place equipment including SMT package creation / optimisation
• Experience in the programming and use of Europlacer and/or Yamaha pick and place equipment
• In addition to the above, preference will be given to those who have demonstrable experience in cable manufacturing, Electro-mechanical Assembly and System Integration.
- Free on site secure car parking
- 28 days annual leave can be taken in 15 min units
- Excellent on going personal development
- Structured career plan
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Reference ID: 3610
To apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com