37 hours weekly
£11.50 per hour
Temporary role – 08/01/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To carry out all of the administration associated with recruitment and selection including all documentation for selection and recruitment, from the creation of vacancies, through to notification
of outcomes to applicants.
2. To arrange, administer and score selection assessments and tests where these are used.
3. To issue offers of employment, ensure conditions of offer are met; prepare contracts of employment, ensuring they are issued within legal timescales and arrange for probationary reviews to be
completed and appointments confirmed.
4. To provide a full support role in nominated recruitment and selection exercises including dealing with queries; organising and chairing selection panels and advising panel members on current
employment legislation and codes of practice.
5. To co-ordinate and arrange learning and development interventions as identified in the companies learning and development plan, including dealing with providers; delegates; venues; equipment, refreshments, course materials and recording evaluations.
6. To co-ordinate the distribution, recording of and reporting on the Companies Employee Performance Appraisal Schemes.
7. To liaise with the Occupational Health Provider in connection with pre-employment medicals and employee medical referrals.
8. To acknowledge correspondence received and respond to requests for information on services provided by the HR Department, via telephone, letter, email, social media etc.
9. To co-ordinate and arrange requests for work experience, work placements and apprenticeships for
10. To undertake such other duties which may be assigned to meet organisational need and the change agenda and which are reasonably regarded as within the nature of the duties, responsibilities and grade of the post as defined.
Experience and Qualifications
- Grade C or above in at least 4 GCSEs or equivalent, one of which must be GCSE English Language or equivalent and one of which must be a GCSE in a numerate subject or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year’s relevant administrative experience in at least two of the following areas: – Recruitment – Learning and development – Absence management
- At least one year’s experience in using Management Information Systems (MIS) and producing reports using MIS.
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and able to manage email.
- Hold a full valid driving licence and have access to transport to meet the requirements of the post OR Have access to a mode of transport that will enable the post holder to fulfil the role in full.
- Previous experience in the use of any of the following computer systems: Hallmark PAMS, Timeware, TMS.
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
To apply for this job email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org