£15.81 Per hour
37 hours weekly
temporary role – 31/12/2020
Closing 29th September 2020
Key Duties and responsibilities
1. To provide proactive specialist advice, knowledge and support to managers within an assigned directorate, geographical or other area in relation to the effective application of HR policies, procedures, terms and conditions across a range of national agreements, employment law and HR best practice.
2. To provide generalist HR advice to managers on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures and support the implementation of appropriate procedures and processes, including grievance, discipline, attendance management, dignity at work and capability.
3. To ensure co-ordination and consistency of advice between all HR business partners through regular liaison and exchange of ideas and best practice.
4. To ensure effective working relationships with key stakeholders such as directors, managers and representative bodies.
5. To promote equality and diversity within the council and particularly, in the post’s assigned area(s) by adhering to the council’s equal opportunity policies and procedures and by ensuring that allocated targets to reduce inequalities and promote good relations are achieved. Job Description:Experience and
Qualifications & Experience
Applicant must be working towards or have achieved Associate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Applicant must have a minimum of 12 months recent experience as a HR practitioner in a generalist role to include taking the lead role in:
• Managing recruitment and selection
• Resolving complex employee relations issues
• Managing attendance and associated processes
You must be able to demonstrat that you have experience of:
• Building strong working relationships with employees and employee representatives
• Providing expert advice and guidance to management, employees and junior members of the HR team on legislation, codes of practices, policy and best practice
You be able to confirm that you have a flexible approach as the successful candidate will be required to work across a range of HR activities which will involve regular attendance at various locations across the district; other than where the post is based.
please be able to confirm that you hold a full valid driving licence and have access to transport to meet the requirements of the post; or, have access to a mode of transport that will enable you to fulfil the role in full.
Reference ID: 3449
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
To apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com