Job Title : Cleaner
Location : Downpatrick
Duration : Temporary
Rate : 9.50 p/h
Hours : 18 hpw
Tuesday 7:30am – 11:00am
Wednesday 6:00am – 9:30am
Thursday 7:30 am – 11:00 am
Sunday 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
The postholder will undertake general and specific cleaning duties, individually or as part of a team, throughout all parts of the building.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Cleaning of designated areas to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Duties will include: the cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuuming, emptying litter bins, polishing and dusting of designated areas to include toilets and associated facilities and fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate the necessary powered equipment.
2. Undertake the cleaning of the whole unit, to include changing facilities, recreation area, kitchen, store room, offices and conference/meeting rooms according to rota arrangements and operational needs.
3. Maintenance of a cleaning schedule log and all paperwork that is deemed necessary.
4. Other relevant cleaning duties, which will arise from time to time.
5. Assist with the stock management of cleaning materials and equipment.
6. Assisting with fire and security drills and with the evacuation of the building should it become necessary.
7. Undertake such other duties as may be required and participation in interchange of duties to cover for periods of absence.
8. The above list of duties is not an exhaustive list. It is simply a summary of most of the main duties and responsibilities for the post.
6 months’ cleaning experience within a public or commercial building
Experience of operating electrical cleaning equipment
Minimum of 1 year’s relevant cleaning experience within a public or commercial building
Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and abide by the REC Code of Professional Practice. Platinum Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org