£9.21 per hour
37.5 hours weekly Monday to Friday
Temporary post for 3 months initially
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
• Reception duties.
• Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
• Maintenance of filing systems.
• Processing mail.
• Processing and collating information.
• Taking and relaying messages/information.
• Dealing with a range of queries.
• Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
• Making appointments.
• Arranging meetings.
• General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
1. Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
One year’s relevant clerical experience*
2. Basic computer literacy skills
Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
To apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com