This role will be for an important part of the Business Sales Team, accountable for: increasing the companies consumer base; new lead generation; key account management; and target based sales.
You will be liable for new commercial expansion through a variety of business M&E sectors, with a focus on directed growth through tier 1 M&E and Main Suppliers.
Following inhouse training, you will encourage, identify and be vital to sales growth of our variety of Offsite Prefabricated MEP solutions. The applicant will be accountable for generating new business and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
Essential / Desirable Criteria:
• Prior experience in a Business Development / Commercial Sales / Technical Sales role within a Construction, M&E or Building Services Company (min. 3yrs).
• Third level qualification in Business, Engineering or similar.
• Understanding of the M&E and construction industries and the ability to engage and sell to senior-level members.
• Ability to clearly encourage and sell our Offsite Prefabricated MEP solutions, with a clear knowledge of their benefits and how to communicate these.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high level of IT literacy, especially in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Good business-related awareness.
• Ability to manage a high volume of key accounts within a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Management experience.
• Previous experience of utilising a CRM to track and manage leads.
• Ability to take ownership of duties and demonstrate a willingness to grow and learn.
• Ability to generate workloads to achieve sales / growth targets.
Benefits include pension, life insurance, health plan
To apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com