- Where is Platinum Recruitment?
We are based at 112a Market street, Downpatrick, bt30 6LZ
- What is Platinum Recruitments contact details?
Our telephone number is 0284483 8881. All CV’s for jobs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the job reference number.
- How do I book a registration?
Registrations can be made from calling our office between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
What documents do I need for registration?
You will need to bring:
- CV /Registration Form
- Passport or Full UK Birth Certificate that must include at least one parent’s name
- Official Documentation showing NI number – (please use a recent P45/P60/Payslip/NI Card or NI letter)
- Proof of address – such as
- Current council tax bill/letter/payment book
- Driving Licence (showing your correct address)
- Current television licence
- Residential bank/building society statement dated in the last 3 months
- HM Revenues and Customs letter dated in the last 3 months
- Department for Work and Pensions letter dated in the last 3 months
- Occupational pension letter dated in the last 3 months
- Residential credit card statement dated in the last 3 months
5. All Certificates/ Qualifications (Original dcuments) E.G GCSE’s, A-levels, NVQ, RSA, OCR, Degree, CSR Cards, HGV Licence, Forklift Licence, NPLQ
6. Driving Licence (If applying for driving roles together with CPC Certificate & Card)